Monday, January 01, 2007

Oh bugger! Just found out Jon is DJing until 2 tonight. So it's just me tucked in my cosy chocolate bed (just bought a new brown jersey duvet set), raspberry pavlova, mini cheddars and wine watching a bit of Jools.
So you get two posts today. Double the nonsense. At the moment I have 4 tabs open on my firefox; you tube, hunnybeez, blogger and b3ta.
I was just watching Doctor Who's The Leisure Hive to see what Nigel Lambert looks like because love his narration in Look Around You. He is all warm and nostalgic. I'm sure he narrated something in my childhood just can't think what. I'm inclined to think perhaps it was one of my Storyteller stories. I had the whole set and they all went in some bootsale I think. I loved that Dot and the Kangaroo story...it's all coming back to me now!


*ring Jon for the last time this year*

Ten minutes left of the year, and I'm blimming blogging! Usually Jon and I would have a takeaway on New Years Eve. When the boys are older I expect we will have parties.

I noticed today just how much Jenson is like Tyler. You can also see some Dillon features (bottom left) but if you see a picture of Tyler at 8 months (there's a bit missing as there was a mishap with the only copy of that photo) and Jenson now you'd think it were the same child!

Ooh there go the fireworks! Happy New Year!
*ring Jon back, hard to have a conversation with DJ at midnight though!*

Great that means I'm older in just over 2 weeks. Bugger. As I said last year still not grown up enough to be this old.

Where was I, oh yes I have you tube open also because I just uploaded a bit of Dillon having a little sing in Macaroni Grill on Friday. He wouldn't sing during his Christmas play at school (he played a ball in Babushka) but will on his own with all the attention. Typical Leo!
I had a yummy bit of Key Lime pie and a perfect glass of Pinot Grigio. I love taking the boys there as the children's meals are rather good, actual vegetables are involved for a start and you can draw on the tables which is the best bit!

I had a tiring Christmas. Not entirely sure why as I didn't really do alot. Spent the day at Jon's Mum's place. We turned up to find a car sticking out of the hedge!
About 10 minutes before we arrived it had crashed and the driver ran off. Jon's family hadn't noticed until we mentioned it. So we had the police round Christmas day. The owner was soon round to apologise for of her offspring's antics!

Here is a cheesy party playlist I've been fiddling with.


Did you see that fat quiz of the year? The presence of Noel Fielding kind of counteracts the Carrness making it tolerable. Peep scarf, mouse peril and cheese shipment. You can guarantee some sillyness. Brand was on his team, an obvious choice aesthetically. I've realised though I prefer old Brand. Especially after watching him interview some absurd BNP youth leader. He should go back to this stuff instead of just prancing about with his 'citing ball bags and that.

Right off to find something amusing to kill the time whilst I wait for Jon to get home.

No comments: