Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Just a quicky as I wanted to post this link to an IT Crowd Soundboard! Although in my opinion it is lacking some classic quotes from the short series, I am particularly tickled by the line I'll just put it here with the rest of the fire and the giddy goat one!


Bump is still nameless with a little over 5 weeks to go...well with baby name sites offering suggestions like this and this one is there any wonder! For more bad baby names check this site out.
Anyway he appears to have dropped now so the heartburn is easing but I waddle even more! This week we had to give into the world people carriers. We've never really liked them but with 3 children there really is no choice (especially as you need room for 3 car seats until the age of 11 now) so we've gone and got a Galaxy. Must say it is so much easier for me to get into with this bump and the boys think it's great fun.

No comments: