A while ago now I was tagged by Jemma and I might as well do it now before I forget (I tend to do that alot!) so here are my 6 strange facts you may not know about me -
1. I got my tits out for page 3!
(happy National Breastfeeding Awareness Week!)
2. I hate nuts in stuff. Nuts on their own are fine (except when pregnant/lactating) but in chocolate/food/ice cream I feel sick. Relates back to an incident as a girl involving ice cream, chopped nuts and orange juice!
3. Apparently I have an IQ of 155 (did a proper Mensa test when I were 17) although I somewhat suspect I lost a fair few points at Uni.
4. I don't like the noise of hard bristle brooms on the floor.
5. I'm right handed yet eat like I'm left handed.
6. I have a Blue Peter badge.
I tag anyone else who has read my blog...so not many people then!
Ooh that looks like Old Gregg singing Volare on that Eurovision semi final thingy. Now that would win it! Lets enter Love Games or a nice bit of Tony Rudd for next years competition.
We have no hope with Daz Chav Sampson. I'm voting for Lordi!
Already he's looking bigger!
There was a great article in The Sunday Times about sleep and the child's mental health which is something I'm really interested in. Basically I parent by instinct and found life is so much easier if you trust the baby to know when they are tired and hungry. Turns out science backs this idea up too. I'll leave it at that for now other wise I'll miss Big Brother!