Saturday, December 31, 2005

What a difference a morning makes


At last
Originally uploaded by moogyboobles.

Yesterday the eagerly awaited snow arrived! This was my view when I woke up. Thankfully the boys and I managed to play out before it turned to sleet and rain. I have some lovely footage but I've yet to master how to connect the dv part of my camcorder to my lappy, I'm sure it can be done though.

Beautiful morning
Originally uploaded by moogyboobles.

Then this morning I had this lovely view from my bedroom. I'm now fed up of cold I want spring now! Plus that means I'll have my baby boy by then.

Morning
Originally uploaded by moogyboobles.


Lovely spring days with my baby in a sling is what I'm looking forward too. Just don't get me started on slings. There are so many beautiful slings out there I just can't decide. *haha sorry just being distracted from blogging by listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast*
For a start I want one of these but can't decide on the colour. I must have a coorie from Brightsparks too, oh and one of these and..well the list goes on! I already have an ergo and Rockinbabysling but they are just so addictive. As are the nappies..thankfully I have all of Dillon's still plus the local council give you money off too.

No comments: