Sunday, October 15, 2006

For those of you who refuse to give one penny of their money to those bastards at Nestle I hope will understand my joy when the products I have missed all now have adequate replacements! There's Terrys Waifa, filling the gap kitkat chunky left, Terry's the Chocolate Orange Mint bar replacing the mint aero and finally for any lion bar urges I have Terry's Caramel Bite. Thanks Terry (whoever he is, Jon suggests Nutkins) for answering an ethical (ish) consumer out with her chocolate cravings.

If you have the time The History of Oil by that clever Rob Newman (see my husband's blog for Rob doing Pebble mill!) is worth a watch imo. You can catch it on more4 but it seems to only be on at ridiculous times like 2am. So thank goodness for things like google video and you tube eh!
I'm also rather liking this new way of displaying the time although I'm concerned that fellow synaesthesists who have already allocated colours to numbers won't remember the colour times. I colour days, today is a bit like this, tomorrow more like this and Wednesday most definately like this.

No comments: